These are high quality building materials. The board contains inorganic raw materials
such as cement, silica powder and reinforced cellulose fiber as the main materials.
Our fiber cement board does not contain any of asbestos, however, it has strong bending strength
like those with asbestos. It can be applied not only for the interior use but also for the outdoor wall system. It has low water absorption rate and high impact resistant ability. These good advantages make it suitable for any purposes of applications.
1) 100% non-asbestos
2) Density: 1,000 - 1,400kg/cbm
3) Coefficient of thermal expansion: 0.24W/MK (JC/T54)
4) Bending strength: over 13MPa (GB/T7019-1997)
5) Linear expansion rate: 0.1%
6) Water absorption rate:25.4% (GB/T7019-1997)
7) Water penetration rate: 0%
8) Water content: 10%
9) Incombustibility according to CNS 6532 and BS 476 standards
10) Two point five three hours of fire rating for 6mm wall system with W-CSP
11) Radioactivity: GB6566-2000 standards
12) Characteristic: nonflammability A grade (GB-8624-1997)
13) Light weight
14) The wall is solid and firm inside, resistant to impact pressure
15) Painting, tiling and nailing is possible in the new system
16) Noise reduction can be up to 46dB
17) Good efficiency
18) Working environment can keep it dry and clean for better management
19) Applications: can be used for partitions, interior walls, pipeline and conduit
compartments, stair space, exterior walls, ceiling boards and pillar wrapping.